Author Topic: Feedback for V3.0.5 - 22Oct2014 Beta for ME500X2, MED450X2/S, MED400X2/S New  (Read 36654 times)

Offline Mede8er1

• Administr8or
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +118/-30
Please post your feedback here

Mede8er1
The Greatest Show on Earth
Read the user Guides
http://www.mede8er.com/mede8er_support_user_guides.htm

Offline TifKag

• X2 Skin Designer
  • Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +4/-13
This one works good for me, Graphical issue is fixed and the overall feels more responsive again.

About the misspelling, it still says "Diverse" instead of "Diversen" or "Overige", but that does not bother me although i'm Dutch.

Untill now, this one is a keeper  :)

Offline jmatos

• Helpful Contribution Status: +0/-0
Thank´s for portuguese gui.

Offline Ronaldk

• X3D Skin Designer
  • Experienced Member
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +7/-1
Some of the issues I am having are:

1. When selecting Internet the first time load is extremely slow (but better than with version of 20 October). Upon selecting say google, one has difficulty scrolling to the appropiate inpout box as the address bar header pops up and goes away repeatedly during scrolling. The counter movement of the screen and scroll action is very irratating. Using Med2key as input device.
2. Flickr in option menu under screen saver? Is this just a remnant of the previous feature list that still needs to be removed or has the functionality been restored?
3. Overlay of GUI over fanart in the synopsis box when using TV-series browsing is still prevalent as reported previously (20 October beta release).
Mede8ers: MED600x3D, MED450X2, MED500X
Amplifier: Pioneer SC-LX57
TVs: LG 55LA6210, Samsung UA40EH5300, Sony 46"
Network devices: Netgear gigabit switches, WD MyBookLive, Windows 8.1 PC with drive bender for file serving via Samba.

Offline daL

• B8a Tester - X2
Re:
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2014, 05:24:18 PM »
Can confirm the response is stll very fast. Whole family is happy! Thanks to all people making the Ocrober patches possible.
Have a lovely weekend, daL

Offline Lupissimo

• Helpful Contribution Status: +6/-0
Installed this version today. It looks ok, but I did not find out how to use the xml search in a user friendly way.
Example: I want to find all unwatched comedies but can either get all comedies OR all unwatched movies, because the search criteria are reset every time. It would make sense to leave the criteria at the latest value or even more userfriendly allow setting all criteria and have a start button for the search.  
« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 10:08:09 AM by Lupissimo »

Offline kopraasbotha

Running smooth for almost a month. When can we expect a final release?

Offline Maasbommel

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +51/-8
Installed this version today. It looks ok, but I did not find out how to use the xml search in a user friendly way.
Example: I want to find all unwatched comedies but can either get all comedies OR all unwatched movies, because the search criteria are reset every time. It would make sense to leave the criteria at the latest value or even more userfriendly allow setting all criteria and have a start button for the search. 

There is a setting in setup where you can choose if it needs to hold filters set in jukebox mode or not, since june 3.0.7 version and up. See the 3.0.7 release notes under V3.0.7_6June2014 BETA:

4. Dev: Added setup option 'Remember JukeBox Filters' for Movie JukeBox.

Read the  Mede8er 400X/500X Beginners Guide
or Mede8er 500X2/400X2/450X2 Beginners Guide

Also check the Couto X3D Newbies Guide first.

Please don't PM me but post on the forum.

Offline Lupissimo

• Helpful Contribution Status: +6/-0
Thank you for the hint! But the latest version I can find is 3.05 and there I do not see this option in SETUP ?? ??? ???

Offline jer1956

• Global Moder8or
  • M8er Addict
  • Helpful Contribution Status: +203/-55
Thank you for the hint! But the latest version I can find is 3.05 and there I do not see this option in SETUP ?? ??? ???

Maasbommel  got his models mixed up. The x3d does have this  feature as a result of a recent 3.0.7 beta.

Offline willie36

Hier kan ik de nieuwe firmware versie voor de mede8er 500x2 ook al niet vinden..

Offline lebans

• B8a Tester - X2
Hier kan ik de nieuwe firmware versie voor de mede8er 500x2 ook al niet vinden..

http://www.mede8er.org/beta/Firmwares_Beta/X2_Series/X2_Series_V3.0.5_22Oct2014_BETA.zip

Dit is de laatste (zo ver ik weet) beta!

Offline brause

• B8a Tester - X2

Offline Jessed

Hi,

When can we expect the final release of the 3.0.5 firmware?   :)

Offline smallfish

Hi,

When can we expect the final release of the 3.0.5 firmware?   :)

My guess is...never

All firmwares, although with few issues, have bever reached finale status afaik. I stopped checking after all the beta release...